Monday, April 2, 2012

Shout outs!

I was so tired last night I forgot to mention a few thanks that I'd like to make...

to all our chaperones - you rock!

to our "nurse" Marcia for keeping everyone healthy!

to our "bankers", The Groes, for keeping the money in order - it's a big job!

to the Seibert's for helping me as my tech support - I truly couldn't do this without all their help!

to our bus drivers for doing such an awesome job getting us everywhere on time (or early) through crazy streets and busy traffic!

to all you checking in - THANKS! 

but especially to Mr Kolker and Mr. Williams for giving us this opportunity to see our country and history!


Our bus driver's at the Air & Space Museum

1 comment:

  1. ....and thanks to you for blogging and keeping us all posted with info and pictures. ALMOST makes me feel like I'm there!

    ReplyDelete